If you are a bike traveller, or a biker who plans a travel, or just someone who loves travel blogs and likes to browse through awesome stories and lots of pictures – we have some recommendations for you:
- The HUBB is our first and last stop when searching for information on motorbike travel. We also highly recommend to go and visit one of their meetings, if you have a chance to.
- If you plan on riding in Southern Africa, we highly recommend Kurt Beines’ RoamAfrica forum. The page features some of the most awesome, beautiful riding trips ever (I just read one on Turkana and want to go, now, immediately!), and they are very “social media” (facebook, youtube, pinterest, you name it…)
- The Wilddog Forum is the largest online network for motorbikers in South Africa. A lot of crazy people here, but also a lot of information and contacts
- If you haven’t done so yet, we recommend to check out Rasmi Tambes website on Global Women who ride. It features a row of fascinating interviews with female riders all around the world, and will make you want to visit ALL their countries
- … ( a lot more to follow, but right now back to paid work!)